Style a Turban with a Scarf
Learn how to style these adorable turbans with nothing but your favorite scarf! For this first turban, you can use any rectangular scarf (we have plenty to choose from in our stores).
1. Center the scarf on the back of your head.
2. Wrap the ends high across your forehead and twist them in the center.
3. Wrap the scarf toward the back of your head, keeping the twist in front tight.
4. Tie the scarf tight in the back.
You're all done! Go out and rock this cute and easy look.
It's fun from all angles!
This next turban requires a square scarf.
1. Fold the scarf in half diagonally. Pick up the scarf at the fold, and drape the middle corner across your forehead.
2. Wrap the ends across your forehead.
4. Wrap the ends around to the back of your head and tie a knot.
5. Hide the ends by tucking them in.
6. Tuck that remaining bit in front over the twist.
7. Voila! Another adorable scarf turban!