This is a carousel with rotating slides. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the thumbnails.
Bonded Chakra Worry Stone
Style No. #60971
Are you stressed? Do you have a bit (or a lot) of anxiety? Or do you simply need a tool to help you focus and meditate? Grab a worry stone! This small pocket-size chakra worry stone is oval shaped and features slices of various stones. They are the perfect distraction to help you fidget during stressful situations or an accessory to rub during deep breathing exercises or mantras. To use our chakra worry stone, place it between your thumb and index finger. Use your thumb to rub the indentation from front to back, side to side, or in circles as you free and clear your mind. When you are finished rubbing your worry stone, keep it tucked away in a bag or shirt pocket—it’s the perfect size to keep the good vibes on-the-go with you!
Out of all of the chakra stones available, this one is unique because it encompasses all 7 chakras and their corresponding healing crystals in one, easy to use worry stone. Each chakra correlates with a different energy center within the body.
Below are all of the stones included in this worry stone and their respective chakras, or energy centers:
1. Red Jasper is associated with the Root Chakra and represents patience and stability.
2. Purple Aventurine is associated with the Sacral Chakra and represents creativity and passion
3. Yellow Jade is associated with the Solar Plexus and represents strength and power
4. Moss agate is associated with the Heart Chakra and represents love and compassion
5. Blue spot Jasper is associated with the Throat Chakra and represents communication and expression.
6. Black Obsidian is associated with the Third Eye Chakra and represents intuition and meditation.
7. Amethyst is associated with the Crown Chakra and represents protection and connection.
Our chakra crystal worry stones are the perfect size to slip into your pocket, backpack or purse for your on-the-go relaxation needs. If you would like to turn your worry stone into a jewelry piece or carry it close to your heart, check out our popular Silver Worry Stone Locket Necklace or Gold Worry Stone Locket Necklace. These long-chain necklaces allow you to display the beauty of your favorite worry stone while keeping it near for safekeeping.
Each of our crystals' original countries of origins vary, with all stones finished (prepared, polished and made ready for you) in China.
Refunds and Exchanges
We hope you dig your new pieces as much as we do, but if for some reason you need to make a return, no problem! We are here to make returns and exchanges quick and easy for you, just follow the instructions on our Refunds and Exchanges page.
We ship every business day, except when a holiday falls during the week. In most cases, received orders are shipped by the next business day, so if you need to make a change, please contact us within two hours of placing your order. Apologies to our global fans, we are not able to ship to Alaska, Hawaii or internationally.